iSAW Services Services focus on areas having the greatest impact for the iSAW Women and advancement of Vision 2030
Capability & Leadership
Provide ongoing personal development through learning options:
- City/Regional – Grass Roots programs for local training and sharing
- Virtual – On-line training courses on relevant topics
- Company – Targeted training for Sponsor Companies
- Country – Yearly events for training, networking, recognition
- International – Scholarships for training and degree programs
Innovation & Vision 2030
Stimulate innovation, helping members think outside the box, supporting fresh ideas and providing resources and backing to launch new initiatives, that will help enable the goals and objectives of the Vision 2030. The benefit is to give back to society as a whole.
Awareness & Empowerment
iSAW uses data and facts to raise awareness of the contributions and benefits women bring to society and the workplace. Companies will be rated on their initiatives, maturity and support of Vision 2030 for Women.
Networking & Careers
iSAW is a vibrant and expansive network connecting all women within the Kingdom to expand their learning, relationships and support structure. Mentor programs use talented and accomplished women to provide leadership coaching and develop younger women to grow into their full potential.
Awards & Recognition
Individuals and Companies will be recognized annually with achievement awards for their role in advancing Women.
- iSAW Woman Award: is an award that will be presented to women entrepreneur who shows a promising leadership skills, obtain a leadership position and participate in any program that help to advance women within the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- iSAW Young Woman Award: is an award that will be presented to a Graduate female student who has distinguished herself in the areas of academic achievement, leadership and contribution to helping other women through mentorship or other programs.
iSAW Male Champion Award: is an award that will be presented to a man who supports women advancement in the society through establishing programs or any other initiative that help advance women.
- Women’s Wave Gold Award: is an award that will be presented to companies and organizations who have initiated initiatives for women in the work force.
- iSAW Soft Power Award: is an award given to one of the government branches and/or individual who is implementing strategies and policies on women empowerment.
- Visionary Impact leader: is an award given to a leader who is visionary, leading change and creating improvement opportunities in subjects like women empowerment.